Your website is not just a place to explain who you are and the services your provide. Use the website to engage web visitors. Offer them content assets that will be of value to them, - make it about them and their challenges for top-of-the-funnel visitors, not you and your offering. Offer them ebooks, infographics, templates, checklists, and cheat-sheets.
Here is your cheat-sheet for turning website visitors into leads with educational content:
- Place Call to Actions (CTAs) - Add buttons and callouts to drive traffic to landing pages hosting valuable ebooks, whitepapers, templates, checklists and/or free trials.
- Drive Traffic to Landing Pages - Create SEO optimized landing pages that promote the content offer.
- Use Smart Forms to Capture New Leads - Ask the web visitors to complete a short form to download the content offer. Smart Forms allows you to ask additional questions every time a returning visitors fill in a form.
- Provide Thank-You Pages - Create thank-you pages or emails for hosting the content offers. Recommend additional resources to improve engagement, and social sharing of landing pages to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Automate Lead Nurturing - Use automated workflows to nurture leads until they are ready to buy.
Download this ebook to learn how you can improve web engagement with the HubSpot Website.
- Get a secure and mobile optimized website planned, designed, and implemented in only 6 weeks
- Better engage web visitors to convert them to high-quality leads
- Allow staff to make frequent changes and updates without involving IT
Companies that move to the HubSpot Website see:
- Visits rise by 39% overall
- Visits from organic search rise by 70%
- Landing page submissions increase by 47%
On these metrics, HubSpot Website customers outperform their peers by 10-20%. Get the web content management system with the best user satisfaction according to G2Crowd reviews.