Many websites are managed by IT staff or contractors, but it is then difficult for marketing staff to make changes and optimize the buyer journey. This often reduces the effectiveness of the website with less visitors and poor conversion rates. Go instead for a DYI website from a leading provider that ensures performance, responsive design for mobile and tablet, security, and SEO.
It´s difficult to improve web engagement and optimize the buyer journey when you have different systems for Web Content Management, Marketing Automation/Email Promotion, Blogging, and Social Media monitoring. A marketing platform will help you improve web engagement across all marketing channels and buyer stages, e.g. website, social media, and email marketing. This makes it easier to run multi-touch campaigns, and to analyze the effectiveness of different channels and assets.
This is why we at Digital Doorway recommend the HubSpot Web Content Management system and marketing platform as the best SaaS CMS / best hosted CMS for small to medium-sized companies. It allows you to create beautiful web pages and manage the buyer journey without depending on IT staff and contractors.
HubSpot provides you with the following benefits:
- Website - Drag and drop your way to a responsive, SEO-friendly, and fully integrated website. Save your best designs as templates to launch pages even faster.
- Blogging - Publish relevant, engaging, conversion-optimized content with tools that speed up creation, keep formatting consistent, and make it easy to optimize for search.
- SEO - Find high-traffic keywords, then optimize your blog posts, landing pages, and website with as-you-type SEO suggestions, and measure your impact with integrated tracking.
- Landing Pages - Launch landing pages that look perfect across devices, add forms optimized for completion in one click, and automatically change content based on who's viewing your page.
- Calls-to-Action - Design CTAs visitors can't help but click, know who clicks which CTAs, and measure performance to optimize click-through rates over time.
- Email - Create stunning email templates, automatically personalize subject lines and content for each recipient, and run A/B tests to improve open rates and click-throughs.
- Social Media - Monitor brand mentions and relevant conversations, track engagements automatically, and schedule your socials posts to be published when the right people will see them.
- Ads - Track the ROI of your Facebook and AdWords advertising with precision and accuracy, and stop struggling to justify your paid ad spend.
- Marketing Automation - Let your leads find their own path to purchase to close more deals. With marketing automation, you can use each lead's behavior to tailor emails, content, offers, and outreach at scale.
- Lead Management - Access each contact's information and see every interaction you've already had. Use this data to create hyper-targeted campaigns that close more deals.
- Analytics - Gain insight into your entire funnel to see which marketing assets are working the hardest, and to show how marketing impacts the bottom line.
- Salesforce Integration Bi-directional sync with Salesforce means a record of every email open, CTA click, and form submission is at your fingertips. Use this data to score leads and create segmented lists. Or if you do not have Salesforce, then get the free HubSpot CRM system that is integrated with all of the above.
All this is possible from one solution. Download the below ebook to learn how you can put your website to work with HubSpot.