The information management industry has several rockstars, and many of them are on LinkedIn and Twitter. If you offer information management solutions and services, then you need to follow these 10 vendor-neutral rockstars on Twitter.
- @jmancini77 - John Mancini, AIIM, 11k followers
- @btblair - Barclay T. Blair, Information Governance Initiative, 8492 followers
- @nickinglis - Nick Inglis, Information Governance Coalition, 7251 followers
- @hannsKK - Hanns Kohler-Kruner, Gartner, 6797 followers
- @cherylmckinnon - Cheryl McKinnon, Forrester, 5667 followers
- @skjekkeland - Atle Skjekkeland, AIIM, 4302 followers
- @alan_pelzsharpe - Alan Pelz-Sharpe, Deep Analysis, 3007 followers
- @jkevinparker - J. Kevin Parker, Tahzoo, 1559 followers
- @pwwinton - Peggy Winton, AIIM, 1533 followers
- @drukff - Ulrich Kampffmeyer, Project-Consult, 819 followers
You should follow them, and like and retweet any good that they share. The more you engage them, the more likely they will like and share any good content that you share.
If you think I missed any information management rockstars, then please add this in the comment below.